Important: We are requiring an appointment for drop-offs, pick-ups, and any other business requiring human contact. Please call our office at 302-324-9992 to schedule.
Updated April 21st
During these unprecedented and difficult times, BEL is committed to ensuring the safety of our clients and employees. We are recognized as an essential business and remain open and operational during our normal business hours. However, we are implementing some new guidelines and policies until further notice.
While we continue to staff our office for drop offs and pick-ups of repairs, we are closing our office to the public. If you have a need to come inside, even if to simply use the restroom, please let us know. We will ask that you use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and wash your hands thoroughly. We may ask that you not enter if we see signs of possible symptoms.
Service & Repairs
- Equipment may still be brought to our Bear, DE office for drop-off or pick-up. However, we ask that you pull up curbside and remain in your vehicle. We will come to your vehicle to assist you, and will move your equipment for you. When you pull up, if you are not greeted within 30 seconds, honk your horn so we know you’re there.
- We are wiping down all equipment with disinfectant wipes upon drop off and prior to pick-up.
- For ship-in repairs, we ask that your equipment is cleaned with a disinfectant wipe before packaging. We will also re-wipe it upon receipt and prior to re-packaging for return shipping.
- We can still process payments and credit cards for you. However, we recently implemented online payments, which reduce contact with physical currency. You may pre-pay for your bench repair rate while submitting your Repair Request form. If an additional payment is required, we will invoice you that amount for you to also pay online.
- For Service Calls requiring a technician on-site, BEL will determine if that visit can safely be made during at this time.
Production & Rentals
- For the most part, the CDC recommends the cancellation or postponement of events which gather groups of people together. However, BEL may still able to help with setup your home, home office, or workplace for web streaming or recording. Please contact us if you have any video, audio, or streaming-related problems or questions.
- If you have a previously scheduled production or rental, please contact us with any cancellation or postponement updates, as well as ideas on how we can alternatively assist you.